Congratulations! You just arrived on whats probably the most boring page on this website!
I'm Sebastian Cretu (hereinafter referred to as "us", "we", or "our"), who he operates the www.nonstopflying.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
We are trying to share with you the best services and products offered by third parties, such as flights, accommodations, travel insurance and more. This involves sharing personal information with third parties, including but bot limited to hotels, online travel agencies, rental car providers, airlines, and others (collectively, “travel partners”). Please remember that this Policy does not cover the use of personal information by third parties or their services, and we cannot take responsibility for their privacy practices. You will find however links to their policies in this page, that you can read if you are unsure about their practices.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Personal information that we collect from you
- Device information.
We collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Usage and performance information.
We also automatically collect personal information about your usage of the Services, including information about your searches, statistics about the travel interests, how you interact with the features of our Services and the links you click, your preferences, access times, referring URL, and performance of our Services.
- Location information.
If you use our Services, we automatically collect approximate location information about you (such as your city) using technologies like IP address mapping. We may use and store this information to provide and improve features of our Services, for example, to tailor our Services on a needs-based manner to better facilitate your requests (such as helping you find the best flight prices from the city/country where you're based).
Personal information we obtain from third parties.
We may also receive certain categories of personal information from third parties, such as third-party websites, applications or social media networks.
- Your name
- Email address
- Other contact information
We use your personal information for the following purposes (“Purposes”), to:
- Provide the Services, which includes providing you with the services, products, and functionality offered through our Services and fulfilling your requests.
- Operate and improve our Services and develop new products and services, including using analytics to better understand how you use our Services for purposes of product, website, and to enhance the user experience
- Tailor your experience with our Services, such as by making inferences or combining different pieces of information we have collected about you to offer better deals or otherwise tailor our Services to you, according to your preferences.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Provide you more relevant advertising, including to show you personalized offers and advertising on our Services.
- Protect against, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity
- Comply with our policies, procedures and legal obligations, including complying with law enforcement or government authority requests, addressing litigation-related issues, and exercising rights or obligations conferred by law
Anonymized Information. We may process information that cannot be linked to you or any other specific user using any means available to us, either because it was collected anonymously or has been subsequently anonymized. Information that is anonymous or has been anonymized is no longer considered “personal information” and may be subsequently used for any purpose.
How we share your information
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
We disclose the personal information we collect (or otherwise generate or obtain) as follows:
- With our travel partners. We may share information with our travel partners to provide the Services (through widgets/images that we display with deals that our partners offer). This information may be used by our partners own purposes, which may include marketing or advertising purposes.
- With other service providers. We share information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who perform services or functions on our behalf
- To protect rights and property. We may disclose your information to third parties when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, our property, the integrity of the Services, personal safety, or the interests of you or any other person, and to detect, prevent and/or otherwise address fraud, risk management, security or technical issues.
- To comply with and as required by law. We may disclose your personal information to government authorities or other relevant third parties in order to comply with applicable legal requirements, judicial proceedings, court orders, legal process, or lawful requests from governmental authorities.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention. We may retain your personal information, such as your IP address for a period in logs for the purpose of analysis or security. We also store your anonymized IP address to keep track of your likes, dislikes, visits, preferences, etc. We may also use the data to deal with any complaints regarding the Services; and/or to comply with our legal obligations, protect or defend our rights or resolve disputes
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We and our third-party service providers, may also use technologies like beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. The use of these technologies by third parties is subject to their own privacy policies and is not covered by this Policy, except as required by law.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You can learn more how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Cookies we use and why
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Social media Cookies.We share data from social media with you, so in order to be able to see what we shared, some of the social media providers need to set cookies in your browser.
Analytical cookiesAllow us to recognize and to count the number of visitors to our website, to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it and to record which content visitors view and are interested in. This helps us to determine how frequently particular pages and advertisements are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. This helps us to improve the services which we offer to you by helping us make sure that our users are finding the information that they are looking for. It also allows us to provide anonymized demographic data to third parties in order to target advertising more appropriately and to track the success of advertising campaigns on our website.
Tracking cookies are a specialized type of cookie that can be shared by more than one website or service. We use them to recognize you in case you have visited us previously, and remember your preferences from past visits, such as cookies acceptance. When used for marketing for example, a website may share its tracking cookie with a third-party analytics service, which examines how visitors behave so they can improve the site's designs or offerings.
When you first visit our Sites, you will have the option to give your consent to the cookies we use, to refuse your consent to our use of those cookies by leaving every option set to off and saving your preferences, or ignore it by clicking on the [X] within that disclosure. Ignoring it however will lead into the popup reapearing everytime you load one of our pages again until refusal or acceptance is given.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Where required, our Sites have activated the IP address anonymization functionality so that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google. Our Sites also use the following Google Analytics Advertising features: Google Ads Manager and Google Ads. These features use third party cookies to collect information about our website traffic by tracking users across websites and across time and generating reports for us to better understand our website users and to create audiences for our advertisements based on such understanding.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We work with third-party advertising companies to serve ads while you are visiting our Sites and to permit these companies to place and access their own cookies on your computer in the course of serving advertisements on our Sites.
These companies may use information obtained through their cookies (which does not include your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to our Sites and other websites.
www.nonstopflying.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can read more about affiliate links here
If you wish to disable cookies, you can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how it can be done)
Rights Related To Your Personal Information
- Opt-Out – You can opt-out from the bottom of this page, clearing the cookies in your browser or use an industry resource that provides cookie choices, like the tools provided by the DAA, DAAC & EDAA.
- Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by contacting us.
- Amend – You may contact us to amend or update your personal information.
- Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please contact us.